Please follow the instructions below for online refills.
1. Only use the Refill Form if you have previously received medication from ZooPharm
and still have refills available on your current prescription on file with us.
[NOTE: Prescriptions for controlled substances are only valid for 6 months from the date on the Rx submitted.]
2. Please ensure your Rx specifies the patient name OR single species for whom the medication is being prescribed, in compliance with your State requirements.
[NOTE: If prescribing for more than one species, multiple prescriptions will be required.]
3. If you have an active credit card on file, we will use it for payment.
4. If there are any changes to your billing or shipping information from what we currently have
on file, please fill out the changes in the Special Instructions box below.
5. If there are changes to the medication itself, please do not use this form and call us at
866 823 9314
6. NOTE: Class II substances are not eligible for refills. Please submit a new Rx to ZooPharm as noted in the Prescription Requirements section
(examples- carfentanil and etorphine)
7. Complete this form and be sure to fill out all fields marked with an asterisk. (*)